Install and understand a basic WordPress website to develop your online identity
This beginner’s training will introduce you to WordPress and its many features. You can start by creating your site, without touching the HTML code.
With this training, you will learn to:
- Create a WordPress site and explore the different kinds (videos, display, e-commerce);
- get to know the concepts of CMS, domain names, hosting, databases;
- choose and configure the theme, menus, widgets;
- discover, inspect the dashboard;
- add links, images, videos and PDF files;
- install a contact form;
- link to your social media WordPress;
- write and manage a page, article;
- manage different users;
- optimize your site for SEO.
368 Rue Notre Dame Ouest
Montréal, QC H2Y 1T9, Canada
Breakfast and Lunch included
You are strongly encouraged to bring a laptop.
- Registration: Register Now
CleverToday is a training organization accredited by the commission des partenaires du marché du travail du Québec (Certification number: 0058089). As such, our trainings are covered by workplace training programs covered by the 1% law.
For more information, contact us at +1 438 288-2820