Learn and understand how to use the basics of this very promising programming language.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the architecture and operation of Node.js;
- install and configure an environment based on Node.js;
- write asynchronous applications;
- put in place best practices for developing on and using Node.js.
Teaching method: 40% theory, 60% Practice.
368 Rue Notre Dame Ouest
Montréal, QC H2Y 1T9, Canada
Breakfast and Lunch included
You are strongly encouraged to bring a laptop.
- Registration: Register Now
CleverToday is a training organization accredited by the commission des partenaires du marché du travail du Québec (Certification number: 0058089). As such, our trainings are covered by workplace training programs covered by the 1% law.
For more information, contact us at +1 438 288-2820